The Washtech PW2C wide body pot washer with a condensing unit—a dominant front loaded warewasher renowned for its power, durability, user-friendliness, and low maintenance. Embracing state-of-the-art Washtech Hybrid Controls, integrating IP65 stainless switches and reliable switchgear, along with a customizable electronic timer, the PW2C puts you in full control. Its thoughtfully designed features include a spacious wash chamber and a carefully counterbalanced split door, making it the ultimate solution for effectively washing baking trays, GN trays, bins, bowls, and other large items. Experience the pinnacle of performance with the PW2C, a true powerhouse in warewashing.
- Versatile 2, 4, 6-minute wash cycles
- Large internal wash chamber with a useable area of W 1100mm x D 650mm x H 750mm
- Washing up to 10 baking or GN trays (up to 40mm deep) per cycle
- Low hot water consumption of 4.0 liters per cycle
- Front Loading
- Washtech Hybrid Controls
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Easy Installation
- No commissioning required
- Internal upper rail with optional and adjustable tines suited for hanging ladles
- High powered dual wash systems
- Suitable for connection to low inlet water temperature and/or pressure (break tank and rinse pump fitted)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and wash manifold
- Robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless steel jets
- Double heavy duty stainless steel filtration system including dual scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Wash chamber easily accessible via an insulated counter-sprung split door
- Watermark approved backflow prevention
- Comprehensive Moffat 5-2-1 warranty
- Electric Connection: 415V, 3P+N+E, 50Hz, 30amp
- Power: 21.0kW
- Weight: 260kgs
- Dimensions: W1235 x D850 x H2060 mm
The following documents are available for download:
Estimated delivery times “Within” the Sydney CBD & Metro area 2–5 Business days after full payment has been cleared.
All Sydney CBD & Metro deliveries are into the premises where possible, clear access through the doorways must be provided.
Delivery will not include dismantling the equipment or dismantling the premises to fit the equipment through doorways.
Carrying equipment upstairs, unpacking, taking the rubbish away & installation “is not” included in the standard delivery fee.
“Extra services” can be quoted prior to delivery, carrying upstairs, unpacking, taking the rubbish away, and removing old equipment.
Delivery days are estimates only & subject to change’s outside of our control, exact delivery times can not be given prior.
The drivers will call you the day before or the morning of the delivery day & give you an estimated delivery time.
Deliveries are usually carried out between Monday–Friday 8.00 am–3.00 pm, outside of these hours can be arranged prior.
Estimated delivery times “Outside” the Sydney CBD & Metro area 5–10 Business days after full payment has been cleared.
All Rural or Interstate deliveries are Kerb Side or Loading dock only, ground floor, no stairs, no unpacking & no installation.
Extra services such as unpacking, taking the rubbish away, and removing old equipment can not be provided.
Delivery days are estimates only & subject to change’s outside of our control, delivery times on the day are not given.
Deliveries are usually carried out between Monday–Friday 8.00 am–4.00 pm, outside of these hours can be quoted prior.
Rural & Interstate deliveries are carried out by 3rd party contractors, please work with the carriers to have a smooth delivery.
To confirm a freight charge prior to placing your order just phone us on 02 9799 9911 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All freight charges are calculated on the information provided by you the customer.
Extras service’s during the delivery will not be provided on the day unless a prior arrangement was made.
Customer pick up’s from our warehouses can be made with prior arrangements.