1) These terms and conditions mean any agreement or contract entered into, for the supply of goods or services by Snowmaster, to a customer.
2) No alterations or cancellation of any terms will be accepted unless agreed to in writing by Snowmaster.
3) All orders require a 30% deposit to execute the order, the balance must be paid in full with funds being cleared prior to dispatch of goods. Deposits are non-refundable if the order is cancelled by the customer.
4) All orders must be paid in full within 30 days of the deposit being received, otherwise, the order will be cancelled, resulting in loss of deposit (prior arrangement needs to be made to hold the goods longer)
5) All orders are final, no refunds, no returns.
1) Snowmaster uses third Party couriers, delivery times and days quoted are estimates only, standard delivery times are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, we will not be held responsible for delays in delivery of equipment was the delay has been caused by a third party, bad weather, or causes beyond our control or losses incurred to the customer as a result of non-delivery.
2) Quotes for delivery are for the ground floor, kerbside, loading docks only. No allowance has been made for positioning, installation, connection, assembly, unpacking or removing crates or packing material. This service can be provided for an extra charge. Ask for a site to site service if required.
3) Prices DO NOT include delivery charges or insurance.
1) Responsibility for the goods insurance in respect of theft and damage passes to the customer when the goods are dispatched from the suppliers. The customer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage, injury to persons and property of the goods or their use and possession.
2) It is the responsibility of the customer to ask for insurance if required.
1) Claims for damaged goods must be made within 48 hours of receiving the delivery of goods ordered, proof of damage must be provided with photos and description of the damage. It is up to the individual manufacturers to either repair or replaces the goods. It is not Snowmaster’s responsibility to make that decision.
1) Snowmaster will not accept goods returned due to change of mind, found another unit elsewhere, won’t fit, not delivered on time. Any goods found to be damaged and approved for return by the manufacturer will be at the cost of the customer, not Snowmaster.
1) It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods ordered, are suitable for the use intended. The customer has not relied on advice or information supplied by Snowmaster or its staff in relation to the application or use of the goods.
2) Once ordered and a deposit paid, the customer has 30 days to pay the balance and take delivery for the goods, otherwise, the order will be cancelled, resulting in loss of deposit (unless prior arrangement has been made to hold the goods longer).
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
GST is payable on ALL goods and services quoted on our Web Site and invoices at 10%.
1) Prices on the web site are subject to change by the manufacturer. Snowmaster is not responsible for price changes not advertised, we will do our best to keep prices update on our site.
2) All images and photos on our web site are for display purposes only, some models and items may vary.
3) A Pro-forma invoice will be sent to the customer displaying all charges, prior to payment being required.
1) All goods sold on Snowmaster web site are covered by the manufactures warranty. Snowmaster is third party sellers and not responsible for the repairs or replacement of faulty equipment.
2) The manufactures have the sole right to repair or replace their equipment under their warranty conditions, please visit the manufacturers’ web sites prior to purchasing to read their warranty conditions.