The LUUS NC-45 Noodle Cooker offers versatility in both 450mm and industry-leading 600mm widths, with various basket and soup pot options. It boasts a user-friendly, thermostatically controlled burner for seamless all-day operation and an overflow system that automatically eliminates excess starch and enhances water purity, ensuring efficient and hassle-free noodle preparation.
- NC-45 6 basket noodle cooker
- NC-45-A 4 baskets & 2 soup pots ( Optional )
- Ideal for high volumes of noodles/vegetables/pasta
- Adjustable thermostat accurately controls water temp
- Includes pilot, FFD, piezo and high temp cutout
- Water purifying overflow system
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel tank
- 35 litre tank capacity
- Cabinet design with convenient front panel controls
- Supplied with 6 noodle baskets
- Modular Professional series design
- 24 month ‘Platinum Warranty’
- Tank filter insert 0.9mm 304 stainless stee
- Drain back basket stand 1.2mm 304 stainless steel
- Fixed position rear water spout for efficient tank filling
- Dimensions; 450mm x 800mm x 1100mm H
- Weight 74kg
- Gas 3/4” BSP male – 63 Mj
Estimated delivery times “Within” the Sydney CBD & Metro area 2–5 Business days after full payment has been cleared.
All Sydney CBD & Metro deliveries are into the premises where possible, clear access through the doorways must be provided.
Delivery will not include dismantling the equipment or dismantling the premises to fit the equipment through doorways.
Carrying equipment upstairs, unpacking, taking the rubbish away & installation “is not” included in the standard delivery fee.
“Extra services” can be quoted prior to delivery, carrying upstairs, unpacking, taking the rubbish away, and removing old equipment.
Delivery days are estimates only & subject to change’s outside of our control, exact delivery times can not be given prior.
The drivers will call you the day before or the morning of the delivery day & give you an estimated delivery time.
Deliveries are usually carried out between Monday–Friday 8.00 am–3.00 pm, outside of these hours can be arranged prior.
Estimated delivery times “Outside” the Sydney CBD & Metro area 5–10 Business days after full payment has been cleared.
All Rural or Interstate deliveries are Kerb Side or Loading dock only, ground floor, no stairs, no unpacking & no installation.
Extra services such as unpacking, taking the rubbish away, and removing old equipment can not be provided.
Delivery days are estimates only & subject to change’s outside of our control, delivery times on the day are not given.
Deliveries are usually carried out between Monday–Friday 8.00 am–4.00 pm, outside of these hours can be quoted prior.
Rural & Interstate deliveries are carried out by 3rd party contractors, please work with the carriers to have a smooth delivery.
To confirm a freight charge prior to placing your order just phone us on 02 9799 9911 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All freight charges are calculated on the information provided by you the customer.
Extras service’s during the delivery will not be provided on the day unless a prior arrangement was made.
Customer pick up’s from our warehouses can be made with prior arrangements.