We have the leading range of Deli display fridges for sale, suitable your fine food store, butcher shop, supermarket, or delicatessen. We have high quality and reliable deli fridge displays, meat cabinets, and commercial deli display fridges available. Find the perfect deli display cabinet to showcase and safely display all your cold meats, hams, and chickens.
$10304 + GST
Finance $18.68 + GST/day
$10618 + GST
Finance $19.25 + GST/day
$10868 + GST
Finance $19.71 + GST/day
$12051 + GST
Finance $21.85 + GST/day
$12663 + GST
Finance $22.96 + GST/day
$13186 + GST
Finance $23.91 + GST/day
$15472 + GST
Finance $28.05 + GST/day
$16068 + GST
Finance $29.13 + GST/day
$16945 + GST
Finance $30.72 + GST/day
$18032 + GST
Finance $32.69 + GST/day
$19827 + GST
Finance $35.95 + GST/day
$19948 + GST
Finance $36.17 + GST/day
Deli Display Fridges and Cabinets
Entice your customers with a strategically positioned deli display fridge. Showcase and safely display your deli meats, soft cheeses, preserved vegetables, and other cold cuts. Encourage your customers to make purchases and keep your food stocks stored safely. Our fridges are constructed with precision glass walls and commercial grade stainless steel.
We have available a number of deli cabinets available in different sizes and dimensions.
The Criocabin Ergo ER100 Deli 2500 Display Counter is equipped with warm LED lighting ideal to showcase your food products. This deli display fridge is 2610mm wide and is designed to operate between 2 and 40 degrees Celsius. With a stainless-steel interior, it is easy to clean and maintain. Access to your goods is within easy reach with its curved lift up front glass and rear slide Perspex doors.
Features of Display Fridges
Our Criocabin fridges come with a number of features to benefit you and your business:
- Rear workbenches — display your cold cuts at the front, store and prepare food at the rear
- Removable bays and front panels — for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Lockable enclosures — to protect your stock from theft and pilfering
- High-grade castors — safely and easily move your deli display fridge when you need to
- Suitable for a number of uses – use as a cheese display fridge or meat display fridge
- LED lighting – to showcase and enhance the presentation of your products
How to choose a deli display fridge
When choosing a deli display fridge aesthetics is a key factor. Customers are known to respond well to visually appealing displays and often make impulse purchases when they see something they like. We suggest that when choosing a model for your delicatessen or food store, you consider if it complements the available space. This includes factors such as the space you have and the angles of your delicatessen or food store.
Key questions to consider when making your choice are:
- Base – do you require your deli display fridge with a fixed base, or on moveable castors?
- Locking – do you need to secure your foods stocks during certain hours?
- Display – straight, curved glass or square glass
- Visibility – are the foods going to be on display from all angles, or are opaque side-panels suitable?
- Temperature – what foods are you storing and at what temperature range will you require?
- Service – do your customers need to access self-service options (i.e. front and rear doors).
Other factors to consider:
Ambient temperature, internal tray width, energy consumption, cleaning and maintenance are all additional factors to consider. Additionally, the number of lids and doors, rear workbenches, and hydraulic lift glass doors should also be taken into account.
If you are unable to find the deli display fridge you are after, please give us a call. Our team would be delighted to discuss our selection of delicatessen fridges and any of your other catering equipment needs.
Shipping Australia wide
We have partnered with Australia’s leading freight companies to enable us to deliver your deli display fridge to you. We can ship your meat display cabinets to you in Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Brisbane, QLD and all other states.
We are proud to offer quality commercial fridges that you can rely on. If you have any questions about any of the units, please contact us. The Snowmaster team are available online to assist you. We are conveniently open when you are.
Contact us to chat to the expert team at Snowmaster. Call us on 02 9799 9911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote, advice, or an onsite consultation.