Looking for a commercial Salad Bar Fridge to create a stunning visual display for your salads, sandwiches, and ready-to-sell cold foods? Browse here online for leading brand cold food displays, salad bar fridges, and commercial sandwich bar display fridges for sale. Shipping to all major capital cities, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
$6116 + GST
Finance $11.09 + GST/day
$6171 + GST
Finance $11.19 + GST/day
$6434 + GST
Finance $11.67 + GST/day
$6664 + GST
Finance $12.08 + GST/day
$6764 + GST
Finance $12.26 + GST/day
$6774 + GST
Finance $12.28 + GST/day
$7200 + GST
Finance $13.05 + GST/day
$7335 + GST
Finance $13.30 + GST/day
$7417 + GST
Finance $13.45 + GST/day
$7692 + GST
Finance $13.95 + GST/day
$7849 + GST
Finance $14.23 + GST/day
$8017 + GST
Finance $14.54 + GST/day
$8364 + GST
Finance $15.17 + GST/day
$8387 + GST
Finance $15.21 + GST/day
Salad Bar Fridges For Sale
Having an appealing cold food display at your café, coffee shop, bakery, or bistro is critical to daily sales and profits — and Snowmaster is here to help you choose the most cost-effective cold food display fridges, salad, and sandwiches bars.
Browse the Snowmaster online showroom for:
- Curved glass display fridges — look great and are toughened for extra safety.
- Straight or square glass options — display extra merchandise on the top.
- Sandwich bars — with food prep area at the back, and removable refrigeration unit.
- Heavy-duty castors — easy to transfer, maneuver, and clean.
- 100% Australia-made — built right here in Australia, and manufactured to the highest food safety and quality standards.
DID YOU KNOW? Snowmaster supply and distribute salad display fridges all over Australia — at wholesale prices. We guarantee to price-match any written quote, and that’s on the equipment as well as the freight.
How to choose a sandwich display fridge
Cold food displays are refrigerated merchandisers, so choosing the right commercial fridge will directly impact your sales. You want a practical workflow where customers can quickly see what you’re selling, but it’s also easy for them to choose and buy.
Salads, sandwiches, and other ready-to-eat cold foods have a limited shelf-life so your main considerations will be:
- Size — a large cold food display looks amazing when it’s full of delicious food, but terrible if the shelves are empty. Make sure your daily turnover will support the fridge capacity.
- Cooling — it’s critical the fridge’s cooling method and temperature range are suited to the type of foods you sell. Salads, yogurt, fruit, and sandwiches kept at the wrong temperature will quickly spoil.
- Positioning — cold food displays and sandwich bars have compressors that need careful positioning so they don’t create a safety hazard (or blow hot air onto your customers). Get professional advice to ensure the model you choose is a perfect fit for your front-of-house.
And don’t forget to ask the sales team about cross-flow pan cooling, self-evaporating drainage, inner temperature range, curved or square glass, overhead fluorescent lighting, energy use, and low-machine noise.
Need some help fitting out your coffee shop, café, or bistro with cold food displays and sandwich bars? Get in touch right now for expert advice from the Snowmaster sales team. Call 02 9799 9911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote or onsite consultation and measuring. We are online 24/7 and ready to take your call or respond to an email.