Australian Made Electric Fryers & Hotplate / Grill
The Austheat range of freestanding electric deep fryers and griddle hotplates are designed and made in Australia by Roband. Their robust construction will give you years of trouble-free service in the production of high quality fried and grilled foods.
Why Electric vs Gas?
Electric fryers contribute to a cleaner, healthier workplace; by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burnt and unburned gases into your kitchen. Furthermore, they maintain a cooler, more pleasant work environment as they generally add less heat to your kitchen than gas fryers.
The benefits of electric fryers are significant:
- Longevity; electric emersion elements tend to greatly outlast gas burners and their replacement cost is considerably lower. Tank deterioration which is so prevalent in gas fryers is negligible in electric fryers.
- Energy-efficient operation; in electric fryers, the majority of the energy from electricity is supplied directly into the elements, which are immersed in the oil, providing an energy-efficient solution with quick recovery time when loading food into the fryer. In gas fryers, much of the energy is ultimately lost in the flue.
- High performance; up to 55kg production per hour of fried food.
- Easy to clean; elements swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth, open, square tank for easy cleaning.
- Dual control thermostats; for efficiency and peace of mind.
- Safety thermostats.
- A cool zone; prevents the burning of crumbs so that the oil is not tainted by a burnt flavour, prolonging the life of the oil.
The electric Austheat hotplate griller is ideal for busy fast food outlets where high-speed grilling and toasting is required. It’s ideal as a stand-alone machine, or alongside any of the Austheat deep fryers, making them the perfect combination in any kitchen.